Below are the top ten features of the World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King 3.2 Patch titled Call of the Crusade. Many people were so surprised since the announcement came so quickly after the last patch.
As soon as possible we will also post a Call of the Crusade walkthrough. Check it out below:
Top 10 World of Warcraft Call of the Crusade 3.2 Patch Features:
1. Updates to the Argent Tournament including a Crusaders’ Coliseum which will offer challenges for groups of players. Groups of 5, 10, and 25 will have different versions with different boses.
2. A new siege battleground with the Isle of Conquest
3. You can now fish all areas of Dalaran Sweers for Jewel of Sewers Fishing Quest
4. New night elf and cat and bear druid forms – These will include new textures with five designs total for both the Alliance and the Horde.
World of Warcraft HD Gameplay Video:
5. Changes to the Equipment Manager
6. Improvements to Death Knights, Druids, and Hunters
7. A whole mess of bug fixes
8. Updates to the User Interface
9. New art textrues for mounts
10. Improved Character Copy process